Difference: MonthlyMeetings2017 (1 vs. 40)

Revision 402017-12-12 - squinney

Line: 1 to 1
 

LCFG Deployers' Monthly Meetings 2017

The meetings are typically held on the first Thursday of each month, starting at 2.15pm in the Informatics Forum room 5.02 THIS IS NOT THE SAME ROOM AS 2016. Notes after the meetings are added in italic to the agenda items. See MonthlyMeetings2016 and MonthlyMeetings2015 for notes from earlier meetings.

Line: 100 to 100
 
  • SL7.3
  • SL7 server upgrades
Added:
>
>
META TOPICMOVED by="squinney" date="1513085731" from="LCFG.MonthlyMeetings" to="LCFG.MonthlyMeetings2017"

Revision 392017-11-15 - squinney

Line: 1 to 1
 

LCFG Deployers' Monthly Meetings 2017

The meetings are typically held on the first Thursday of each month, starting at 2.15pm in the Informatics Forum room 5.02 THIS IS NOT THE SAME ROOM AS 2016. Notes after the meetings are added in italic to the agenda items. See MonthlyMeetings2016 and MonthlyMeetings2015 for notes from earlier meetings.

Line: 11 to 11
 
  • epel repository restructuring
  • systemd-nspawn - chroot with knobs on
  • ClientTesting - how to test the v4 client
Changed:
<
<
  • yum releasever orphaned cache directories - New purgecache method added to yum component
>
>
 

Revision 382017-11-02 - squinney

Line: 1 to 1
 

LCFG Deployers' Monthly Meetings 2017

The meetings are typically held on the first Thursday of each month, starting at 2.15pm in the Informatics Forum room 5.02 THIS IS NOT THE SAME ROOM AS 2016. Notes after the meetings are added in italic to the agenda items. See MonthlyMeetings2016 and MonthlyMeetings2015 for notes from earlier meetings.

Line: 11 to 11
 
  • epel repository restructuring
  • systemd-nspawn - chroot with knobs on
  • ClientTesting - how to test the v4 client
Changed:
<
<
  • yum releasever orphaned cache directories
>
>
  • yum releasever orphaned cache directories - New purgecache method added to yum component
 

Revision 372017-11-02 - kenny

Line: 1 to 1
 

LCFG Deployers' Monthly Meetings 2017

The meetings are typically held on the first Thursday of each month, starting at 2.15pm in the Informatics Forum room 5.02 THIS IS NOT THE SAME ROOM AS 2016. Notes after the meetings are added in italic to the agenda items. See MonthlyMeetings2016 and MonthlyMeetings2015 for notes from earlier meetings.

Line: 12 to 12
 
  • systemd-nspawn - chroot with knobs on
  • ClientTesting - how to test the v4 client
  • yum releasever orphaned cache directories
Changed:
<
<
>
>
 

5th October 2017

Revision 362017-11-02 - Bruce_2eDuncan_40ed_2eac_2euk

Line: 1 to 1
 

LCFG Deployers' Monthly Meetings 2017

The meetings are typically held on the first Thursday of each month, starting at 2.15pm in the Informatics Forum room 5.02 THIS IS NOT THE SAME ROOM AS 2016. Notes after the meetings are added in italic to the agenda items. See MonthlyMeetings2016 and MonthlyMeetings2015 for notes from earlier meetings.

Line: 11 to 11
 
  • epel repository restructuring
  • systemd-nspawn - chroot with knobs on
  • ClientTesting - how to test the v4 client
Added:
>
>
  • yum releasever orphaned cache directories
  • LetsEncrypt
 

5th October 2017

Revision 352017-11-02 - squinney

Line: 1 to 1
 

LCFG Deployers' Monthly Meetings 2017

The meetings are typically held on the first Thursday of each month, starting at 2.15pm in the Informatics Forum room 5.02 THIS IS NOT THE SAME ROOM AS 2016. Notes after the meetings are added in italic to the agenda items. See MonthlyMeetings2016 and MonthlyMeetings2015 for notes from earlier meetings.

Line: 6 to 6
 

2nd November 2017

Added:
>
>
  • mock update for SL7.4
 
  • amdgpu pro - updated but still no support for latest X in SL7.3 (and SL7.4)
  • epel repository restructuring
Added:
>
>
  • systemd-nspawn - chroot with knobs on
  • ClientTesting - how to test the v4 client
 

5th October 2017

Revision 342017-10-31 - squinney

Line: 1 to 1
 

LCFG Deployers' Monthly Meetings 2017

The meetings are typically held on the first Thursday of each month, starting at 2.15pm in the Informatics Forum room 5.02 THIS IS NOT THE SAME ROOM AS 2016. Notes after the meetings are added in italic to the agenda items. See MonthlyMeetings2016 and MonthlyMeetings2015 for notes from earlier meetings.

Line: 7 to 7
 
  • Sl74Changes
  • amdgpu pro - updated but still no support for latest X in SL7.3 (and SL7.4)
Added:
>
>
  • epel repository restructuring
 

5th October 2017

Revision 332017-10-30 - squinney

Line: 1 to 1
 

LCFG Deployers' Monthly Meetings 2017

The meetings are typically held on the first Thursday of each month, starting at 2.15pm in the Informatics Forum room 5.02 THIS IS NOT THE SAME ROOM AS 2016. Notes after the meetings are added in italic to the agenda items. See MonthlyMeetings2016 and MonthlyMeetings2015 for notes from earlier meetings.

Added:
>
>

2nd November 2017

  • Sl74Changes
  • amdgpu pro - updated but still no support for latest X in SL7.3 (and SL7.4)
 

5th October 2017

Revision 322017-10-05 - kenny

Line: 1 to 1
 

LCFG Deployers' Monthly Meetings 2017

The meetings are typically held on the first Thursday of each month, starting at 2.15pm in the Informatics Forum room 5.02 THIS IS NOT THE SAME ROOM AS 2016. Notes after the meetings are added in italic to the agenda items. See MonthlyMeetings2016 and MonthlyMeetings2015 for notes from earlier meetings.

Line: 10 to 10
 
  • amdgpu - no support for latest X in SL7.3 (and SL7.4)
  • Annual Users meeting will be held on Friday 8th December in Argyle House
  • SL7.4 - work on LCFG-level support now in progress
Added:
>
>
 
  • HP EliteDesk 800 G3
  • ceph
Added:
>
>
  • dsu
  • ISFREEZE thaw
 

7th September 2017

Revision 312017-10-04 - squinney

Line: 1 to 1
 

LCFG Deployers' Monthly Meetings 2017

The meetings are typically held on the first Thursday of each month, starting at 2.15pm in the Informatics Forum room 5.02 THIS IS NOT THE SAME ROOM AS 2016. Notes after the meetings are added in italic to the agenda items. See MonthlyMeetings2016 and MonthlyMeetings2015 for notes from earlier meetings.

Line: 11 to 11
 
  • Annual Users meeting will be held on Friday 8th December in Argyle House
  • SL7.4 - work on LCFG-level support now in progress
  • HP EliteDesk 800 G3
Added:
>
>
  • ceph
 

7th September 2017

Revision 302017-10-04 - squinney

Line: 1 to 1
 

LCFG Deployers' Monthly Meetings 2017

The meetings are typically held on the first Thursday of each month, starting at 2.15pm in the Informatics Forum room 5.02 THIS IS NOT THE SAME ROOM AS 2016. Notes after the meetings are added in italic to the agenda items. See MonthlyMeetings2016 and MonthlyMeetings2015 for notes from earlier meetings.

Line: 10 to 10
 
  • amdgpu - no support for latest X in SL7.3 (and SL7.4)
  • Annual Users meeting will be held on Friday 8th December in Argyle House
  • SL7.4 - work on LCFG-level support now in progress
Added:
>
>
  • HP EliteDesk 800 G3
 

7th September 2017

Revision 292017-10-02 - squinney

Line: 1 to 1
 

LCFG Deployers' Monthly Meetings 2017

The meetings are typically held on the first Thursday of each month, starting at 2.15pm in the Informatics Forum room 5.02 THIS IS NOT THE SAME ROOM AS 2016. Notes after the meetings are added in italic to the agenda items. See MonthlyMeetings2016 and MonthlyMeetings2015 for notes from earlier meetings.

Line: 9 to 9
 
  • gpg in SL7.3 does not work due to incompatible version of libgcrypt since recent updates. Solution is to use the version from SL7.4 - redhat solution 2130631.
  • amdgpu - no support for latest X in SL7.3 (and SL7.4)
  • Annual Users meeting will be held on Friday 8th December in Argyle House
Added:
>
>
  • SL7.4 - work on LCFG-level support now in progress
 

7th September 2017

Revision 282017-09-28 - squinney

Line: 1 to 1
 

LCFG Deployers' Monthly Meetings 2017

The meetings are typically held on the first Thursday of each month, starting at 2.15pm in the Informatics Forum room 5.02 THIS IS NOT THE SAME ROOM AS 2016. Notes after the meetings are added in italic to the agenda items. See MonthlyMeetings2016 and MonthlyMeetings2015 for notes from earlier meetings.

Added:
>
>

5th October 2017

  • emacs - GTK 3.22 support is broken which results in icons not being displayed - recent discussion on Centos mailing list, rhbz#1495264
  • gpg in SL7.3 does not work due to incompatible version of libgcrypt since recent updates. Solution is to use the version from SL7.4 - redhat solution 2130631.
  • amdgpu - no support for latest X in SL7.3 (and SL7.4)
  • Annual Users meeting will be held on Friday 8th December in Argyle House
 

7th September 2017

  • Huge set of security updates for SL7.3

Revision 272017-08-29 - squinney

Line: 1 to 1
 

LCFG Deployers' Monthly Meetings 2017

The meetings are typically held on the first Thursday of each month, starting at 2.15pm in the Informatics Forum room 5.02 THIS IS NOT THE SAME ROOM AS 2016. Notes after the meetings are added in italic to the agenda items. See MonthlyMeetings2016 and MonthlyMeetings2015 for notes from earlier meetings.

7th September 2017

Added:
>
>
  • Huge set of security updates for SL7.3
  • End of security updates for SL7.2
 
  • Serial Over Lan - what technologies are people using (eg conserver etc)

3rd August 2017

Revision 262017-08-16 - ascobie

Line: 1 to 1
 

LCFG Deployers' Monthly Meetings 2017

The meetings are typically held on the first Thursday of each month, starting at 2.15pm in the Informatics Forum room 5.02 THIS IS NOT THE SAME ROOM AS 2016. Notes after the meetings are added in italic to the agenda items. See MonthlyMeetings2016 and MonthlyMeetings2015 for notes from earlier meetings.

Added:
>
>

7th September 2017

  • Serial Over Lan - what technologies are people using (eg conserver etc)
 

3rd August 2017

  • Date for end of support for SL7.2

Revision 252017-08-02 - squinney

Line: 1 to 1
 

LCFG Deployers' Monthly Meetings 2017

The meetings are typically held on the first Thursday of each month, starting at 2.15pm in the Informatics Forum room 5.02 THIS IS NOT THE SAME ROOM AS 2016. Notes after the meetings are added in italic to the agenda items. See MonthlyMeetings2016 and MonthlyMeetings2015 for notes from earlier meetings.

Line: 8 to 8
 
  • Date for end of support for SL7.2
  • SL6 progress
  • Commercial software (Star-CCM+, ANSYS, Coventorware, ...) dying on SL7.3 - libLLVM-mesa rhbz#1417663 and other problems
Added:
>
>
 

6th July 2017

Revision 242017-08-01 - mfg_40ee_2eed_2eac_2euk

Line: 1 to 1
 

LCFG Deployers' Monthly Meetings 2017

The meetings are typically held on the first Thursday of each month, starting at 2.15pm in the Informatics Forum room 5.02 THIS IS NOT THE SAME ROOM AS 2016. Notes after the meetings are added in italic to the agenda items. See MonthlyMeetings2016 and MonthlyMeetings2015 for notes from earlier meetings.

Line: 7 to 7
 
  • Date for end of support for SL7.2
  • SL6 progress
Added:
>
>
  • Commercial software (Star-CCM+, ANSYS, Coventorware, ...) dying on SL7.3 - libLLVM-mesa rhbz#1417663 and other problems
 

6th July 2017

Revision 232017-08-01 - squinney

Line: 1 to 1
 

LCFG Deployers' Monthly Meetings 2017

The meetings are typically held on the first Thursday of each month, starting at 2.15pm in the Informatics Forum room 5.02 THIS IS NOT THE SAME ROOM AS 2016. Notes after the meetings are added in italic to the agenda items. See MonthlyMeetings2016 and MonthlyMeetings2015 for notes from earlier meetings.

Added:
>
>

3rd August 2017

  • Date for end of support for SL7.2
  • SL6 progress
 

6th July 2017

Revision 222017-07-06 - kenny

Line: 1 to 1
 

LCFG Deployers' Monthly Meetings 2017

The meetings are typically held on the first Thursday of each month, starting at 2.15pm in the Informatics Forum room 5.02 THIS IS NOT THE SAME ROOM AS 2016. Notes after the meetings are added in italic to the agenda items. See MonthlyMeetings2016 and MonthlyMeetings2015 for notes from earlier meetings.

Line: 10 to 10
 
  • ngeneric logrotate templates - _COMP resource name no longer support, replaced with LCFGCOMP
  • qxprof/sxprof to move from perl-LCFG-Utils to perl-LCFG-Client
  • v4 client - beta testing stage
Added:
>
>
  • ISFREEZE and special change control period
 

1st June 2017

Revision 212017-07-04 - squinney

Line: 1 to 1
 

LCFG Deployers' Monthly Meetings 2017

The meetings are typically held on the first Thursday of each month, starting at 2.15pm in the Informatics Forum room 5.02 THIS IS NOT THE SAME ROOM AS 2016. Notes after the meetings are added in italic to the agenda items. See MonthlyMeetings2016 and MonthlyMeetings2015 for notes from earlier meetings.

Added:
>
>

6th July 2017

  • systemd leave processes running after unit stops - SystemdCookbook#Keep_processes_running_after_uni
  • New software collections for EL7 - devtoolset 6, git 2.9, ruby 2.4, php 7.0
  • ngeneric logrotate templates - _COMP resource name no longer support, replaced with LCFGCOMP
  • qxprof/sxprof to move from perl-LCFG-Utils to perl-LCFG-Client
  • v4 client - beta testing stage
 

1st June 2017

Revision 202017-06-01 - squinney

Line: 1 to 1
 

LCFG Deployers' Monthly Meetings 2017

The meetings are typically held on the first Thursday of each month, starting at 2.15pm in the Informatics Forum room 5.02 THIS IS NOT THE SAME ROOM AS 2016. Notes after the meetings are added in italic to the agenda items. See MonthlyMeetings2016 and MonthlyMeetings2015 for notes from earlier meetings.

Line: 7 to 7
 
Changed:
<
<
>
>
 

4th May 2017

Revision 192017-06-01 - squinney

Line: 1 to 1
 

LCFG Deployers' Monthly Meetings 2017

The meetings are typically held on the first Thursday of each month, starting at 2.15pm in the Informatics Forum room 5.02 THIS IS NOT THE SAME ROOM AS 2016. Notes after the meetings are added in italic to the agenda items. See MonthlyMeetings2016 and MonthlyMeetings2015 for notes from earlier meetings.

Added:
>
>

1st June 2017

 

4th May 2017

  • SL7.3

Revision 182017-05-02 - kenny

Line: 1 to 1
 

LCFG Deployers' Monthly Meetings 2017

The meetings are typically held on the first Thursday of each month, starting at 2.15pm in the Informatics Forum room 5.02 THIS IS NOT THE SAME ROOM AS 2016. Notes after the meetings are added in italic to the agenda items. See MonthlyMeetings2016 and MonthlyMeetings2015 for notes from earlier meetings.

Line: 10 to 10
 
  • LCFG Core project update - see blog article
  • Profiles over HTTPS
  • Dependencies on SL7 profile server
Added:
>
>
  • Delivering secrets (wallet, Geosciences' "secrets", etc) perhaps in templated files
 

6th April 2017

  • tomcat component

Revision 172017-05-02 - kenny

Line: 1 to 1
 

LCFG Deployers' Monthly Meetings 2017

The meetings are typically held on the first Thursday of each month, starting at 2.15pm in the Informatics Forum room 5.02 THIS IS NOT THE SAME ROOM AS 2016. Notes after the meetings are added in italic to the agenda items. See MonthlyMeetings2016 and MonthlyMeetings2015 for notes from earlier meetings.

Line: 6 to 6
 

4th May 2017

  • SL7.3
Changed:
<
<
  • autofs
>
>
  • autofs (UniDesk: I170421-0071)
 
  • LCFG Core project update - see blog article
  • Profiles over HTTPS
  • Dependencies on SL7 profile server

Revision 162017-05-02 - mfg_40ee_2eed_2eac_2euk

Line: 1 to 1
 

LCFG Deployers' Monthly Meetings 2017

The meetings are typically held on the first Thursday of each month, starting at 2.15pm in the Informatics Forum room 5.02 THIS IS NOT THE SAME ROOM AS 2016. Notes after the meetings are added in italic to the agenda items. See MonthlyMeetings2016 and MonthlyMeetings2015 for notes from earlier meetings.

Line: 8 to 8
 
Added:
>
>
  • Profiles over HTTPS
  • Dependencies on SL7 profile server
 

6th April 2017

  • tomcat component

Revision 152017-05-02 - squinney

Line: 1 to 1
 

LCFG Deployers' Monthly Meetings 2017

The meetings are typically held on the first Thursday of each month, starting at 2.15pm in the Informatics Forum room 5.02 THIS IS NOT THE SAME ROOM AS 2016. Notes after the meetings are added in italic to the agenda items. See MonthlyMeetings2016 and MonthlyMeetings2015 for notes from earlier meetings.

Line: 7 to 7
 
  • SL7.3
  • autofs
Changed:
<
<
>
>
 

6th April 2017

  • tomcat component

Revision 142017-05-02 - squinney

Line: 1 to 1
 

LCFG Deployers' Monthly Meetings 2017

The meetings are typically held on the first Thursday of each month, starting at 2.15pm in the Informatics Forum room 5.02 THIS IS NOT THE SAME ROOM AS 2016. Notes after the meetings are added in italic to the agenda items. See MonthlyMeetings2016 and MonthlyMeetings2015 for notes from earlier meetings.

Added:
>
>

4th May 2017

  • SL7.3
  • autofs
 

6th April 2017

  • tomcat component
  • systemd component

Revision 132017-04-06 - kenny

Line: 1 to 1
 

LCFG Deployers' Monthly Meetings 2017

The meetings are typically held on the first Thursday of each month, starting at 2.15pm in the Informatics Forum room 5.02 THIS IS NOT THE SAME ROOM AS 2016. Notes after the meetings are added in italic to the agenda items. See MonthlyMeetings2016 and MonthlyMeetings2015 for notes from earlier meetings.

Line: 6 to 6
 

6th April 2017

  • tomcat component
  • systemd component
Added:
>
>
  • sl66_64, sl68_64 timelines
  • lcfg-rsnapshot
  • rsyslog imjournal bug
  • SelectPC
  • pyramid vs django
 

2nd March 2017

Revision 122017-04-06 - kenny

Line: 1 to 1
 

LCFG Deployers' Monthly Meetings 2017

The meetings are typically held on the first Thursday of each month, starting at 2.15pm in the Informatics Forum room 5.02 THIS IS NOT THE SAME ROOM AS 2016. Notes after the meetings are added in italic to the agenda items. See MonthlyMeetings2016 and MonthlyMeetings2015 for notes from earlier meetings.

6th April 2017

  • tomcat component
Added:
>
>
  • systemd component
 

2nd March 2017

Revision 112017-04-06 - Shane_2eVoss_40ed_2eac_2euk

Line: 1 to 1
 

LCFG Deployers' Monthly Meetings 2017

The meetings are typically held on the first Thursday of each month, starting at 2.15pm in the Informatics Forum room 5.02 THIS IS NOT THE SAME ROOM AS 2016. Notes after the meetings are added in italic to the agenda items. See MonthlyMeetings2016 and MonthlyMeetings2015 for notes from earlier meetings.

6th April 2017

Changed:
<
<
  • (tumbleweed)
>
>
  • tomcat component
 

2nd March 2017

Revision 102017-04-06 - cc

Line: 1 to 1
 

LCFG Deployers' Monthly Meetings 2017

The meetings are typically held on the first Thursday of each month, starting at 2.15pm in the Informatics Forum room 5.02 THIS IS NOT THE SAME ROOM AS 2016. Notes after the meetings are added in italic to the agenda items. See MonthlyMeetings2016 and MonthlyMeetings2015 for notes from earlier meetings.

Added:
>
>

6th April 2017

  • (tumbleweed)
 

2nd March 2017

Revision 92017-03-02 - m_2erichardson_40ed_2eac_2euk

Line: 1 to 1
 

LCFG Deployers' Monthly Meetings 2017

The meetings are typically held on the first Thursday of each month, starting at 2.15pm in the Informatics Forum room 5.02 THIS IS NOT THE SAME ROOM AS 2016. Notes after the meetings are added in italic to the agenda items. See MonthlyMeetings2016 and MonthlyMeetings2015 for notes from earlier meetings.

Line: 12 to 12
 
  • pidgin and GSSAPI on SL7 - might be that a rebuilt version of cyrus-sasl is required
  • journald - ensure it starts after local filesystems are mounted to ensure /var/log/journal is available
  • dsu - new version and iDRAC update warning
Changed:
<
<
>
>
  • systemd - enable via symlinks instead of empty files
 

2nd February 2017

  • EPEL 7.3 forked

Revision 82017-03-02 - cc

Line: 1 to 1
 

LCFG Deployers' Monthly Meetings 2017

The meetings are typically held on the first Thursday of each month, starting at 2.15pm in the Informatics Forum room 5.02 THIS IS NOT THE SAME ROOM AS 2016. Notes after the meetings are added in italic to the agenda items. See MonthlyMeetings2016 and MonthlyMeetings2015 for notes from earlier meetings.

Line: 11 to 11
 
  • nginx - new header
  • pidgin and GSSAPI on SL7 - might be that a rebuilt version of cyrus-sasl is required
  • journald - ensure it starts after local filesystems are mounted to ensure /var/log/journal is available
Added:
>
>
  • dsu - new version and iDRAC update warning
 

2nd February 2017

Revision 72017-02-28 - squinney

Line: 1 to 1
 

LCFG Deployers' Monthly Meetings 2017

The meetings are typically held on the first Thursday of each month, starting at 2.15pm in the Informatics Forum room 5.02 THIS IS NOT THE SAME ROOM AS 2016. Notes after the meetings are added in italic to the agenda items. See MonthlyMeetings2016 and MonthlyMeetings2015 for notes from earlier meetings.

Added:
>
>

2nd March 2017

  • SL7.3 - Sl73Changes
  • HP EliteDesk 800 G2 - graphics and sleep support appear to work well with SL7.3
  • Change to AMD GPU Pro driver and software, anyone else using this?
  • nginx - new header
  • pidgin and GSSAPI on SL7 - might be that a rebuilt version of cyrus-sasl is required
  • journald - ensure it starts after local filesystems are mounted to ensure /var/log/journal is available
 

2nd February 2017

  • EPEL 7.3 forked

Revision 62017-02-07 - squinney

Line: 1 to 1
 

LCFG Deployers' Monthly Meetings 2017

The meetings are typically held on the first Thursday of each month, starting at 2.15pm in the Informatics Forum room 5.02 THIS IS NOT THE SAME ROOM AS 2016. Notes after the meetings are added in italic to the agenda items. See MonthlyMeetings2016 and MonthlyMeetings2015 for notes from earlier meetings.

Line: 12 to 12
 
    • offline/online issue - as mentioned on mailing list, can cause apps like evolution to go into offline mode. Fixed by tweaking GIO_USE_NETWORK_MONITOR environment variable. See rhbz#1302658.
    • /home cannot be deleted and thus cannot be converted from a directory to a symlink - Override for ProtectHome=false drop-in added, see message to centos mailing list for more information.
  • SL7 dracut issue - patched locally to fix "bad array subscript" bug, it appears that this has left one of our servers unbootable. For details see: rhbz#1405025
Changed:
<
<
  • SL7 sssd problems with auth_provider=krb5 or enumerate? Now using version from fastbugs for SL7.3.
>
>
  • SL7 sssd problems with auth_provider=krb5 or enumerate? Now using version from fastbugs for SL7.3, see rhbz#1392444 and rhbz#1396912.
 

5th January 2017

Revision 52017-02-02 - squinney

Line: 1 to 1
 

LCFG Deployers' Monthly Meetings 2017

The meetings are typically held on the first Thursday of each month, starting at 2.15pm in the Informatics Forum room 5.02 THIS IS NOT THE SAME ROOM AS 2016. Notes after the meetings are added in italic to the agenda items. See MonthlyMeetings2016 and MonthlyMeetings2015 for notes from earlier meetings.

Line: 6 to 6
 

2nd February 2017

  • EPEL 7.3 forked
Changed:
<
<
  • SL7.3
  • svn.lcfg.org upgrade
  • SL7 networkmanager issue
  • SL7 dracut issue
  • SL7 sssd problems with auth_provider=krb5 or enumerate?
>
>
  • SL7.3 - Should be ready for use in the next stable release on Wednesday 8th February.
  • svn.lcfg.org upgrade - websvn replaced with viewvc - https://svn.lcfg.org/viewvc/
  • SL7 networkmanager:
    • offline/online issue - as mentioned on mailing list, can cause apps like evolution to go into offline mode. Fixed by tweaking GIO_USE_NETWORK_MONITOR environment variable. See rhbz#1302658.
    • /home cannot be deleted and thus cannot be converted from a directory to a symlink - Override for ProtectHome=false drop-in added, see message to centos mailing list for more information.
  • SL7 dracut issue - patched locally to fix "bad array subscript" bug, it appears that this has left one of our servers unbootable. For details see: rhbz#1405025
  • SL7 sssd problems with auth_provider=krb5 or enumerate? Now using version from fastbugs for SL7.3.
 

5th January 2017

Revision 42017-02-01 - squinney

Line: 1 to 1
 

LCFG Deployers' Monthly Meetings 2017

The meetings are typically held on the first Thursday of each month, starting at 2.15pm in the Informatics Forum room 5.02 THIS IS NOT THE SAME ROOM AS 2016. Notes after the meetings are added in italic to the agenda items. See MonthlyMeetings2016 and MonthlyMeetings2015 for notes from earlier meetings.

Line: 10 to 10
 
  • svn.lcfg.org upgrade
  • SL7 networkmanager issue
  • SL7 dracut issue
Added:
>
>
  • SL7 sssd problems with auth_provider=krb5 or enumerate?
 

5th January 2017

Revision 32017-02-01 - squinney

Line: 1 to 1
 

LCFG Deployers' Monthly Meetings 2017

The meetings are typically held on the first Thursday of each month, starting at 2.15pm in the Informatics Forum room 5.02 THIS IS NOT THE SAME ROOM AS 2016. Notes after the meetings are added in italic to the agenda items. See MonthlyMeetings2016 and MonthlyMeetings2015 for notes from earlier meetings.

Added:
>
>

2nd February 2017

  • EPEL 7.3 forked
  • SL7.3
  • svn.lcfg.org upgrade
  • SL7 networkmanager issue
  • SL7 dracut issue
 

5th January 2017

  • SL7.3
  • SL7 server upgrades
Deleted:
<
<

2nd February 2017

  • EPEL 7.3 forked
 

Revision 22017-01-31 - kenny

Line: 1 to 1
 

LCFG Deployers' Monthly Meetings 2017

The meetings are typically held on the first Thursday of each month, starting at 2.15pm in the Informatics Forum room 5.02 THIS IS NOT THE SAME ROOM AS 2016. Notes after the meetings are added in italic to the agenda items. See MonthlyMeetings2016 and MonthlyMeetings2015 for notes from earlier meetings.

Line: 8 to 8
 
  • SL7.3
  • SL7 server upgrades
Added:
>
>

2nd February 2017

  • EPEL 7.3 forked

Revision 12016-12-21 - squinney

Line: 1 to 1
Added:
>
>

LCFG Deployers' Monthly Meetings 2017

The meetings are typically held on the first Thursday of each month, starting at 2.15pm in the Informatics Forum room 5.02 THIS IS NOT THE SAME ROOM AS 2016. Notes after the meetings are added in italic to the agenda items. See MonthlyMeetings2016 and MonthlyMeetings2015 for notes from earlier meetings.

5th January 2017

  • SL7.3
  • SL7 server upgrades
 
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platform Powered by PerlCopyright © 2008-2021 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback