Difference: MonthlyMeetings2015 (1 vs. 40)

Revision 402016-01-28 - squinney

Line: 1 to 1
 

LCFG Deployers' Monthly Meetings 2015

The meetings are typically held on the first Thursday of each month, starting at 2.15pm in the Informatics Forum room 1.15. Notes after the meetings are added in italic to the agenda items. See MonthlyMeetings2014 and MonthlyMeetings2013 for notes from earlier meetings.

Line: 113 to 113
 

-- Main.squinney - 2015-01-05

Added:
>
>
META TOPICMOVED by="squinney" date="1453999393" from="LCFG.MonthlyMeetings" to="LCFG.MonthlyMeetings2015"

Revision 392015-11-19 - squinney

Line: 1 to 1
 

LCFG Deployers' Monthly Meetings 2015

The meetings are typically held on the first Thursday of each month, starting at 2.15pm in the Informatics Forum room 1.15. Notes after the meetings are added in italic to the agenda items. See MonthlyMeetings2014 and MonthlyMeetings2013 for notes from earlier meetings.

Added:
>
>

3rd December 2015

 

5th November 2015

  • SL7

Revision 382015-11-05 - squinney

Line: 1 to 1
 

LCFG Deployers' Monthly Meetings 2015

The meetings are typically held on the first Thursday of each month, starting at 2.15pm in the Informatics Forum room 1.15. Notes after the meetings are added in italic to the agenda items. See MonthlyMeetings2014 and MonthlyMeetings2013 for notes from earlier meetings.

Line: 6 to 6
 

5th November 2015

  • SL7
Added:
>
>
    • iptables and IPv6
    • hwmon and RAID
    • FC and multipath
  • End of SL6.5 support
 
  • Encrypted /tmp and swap - fstab and hackparts changes coming soon
Deleted:
<
<
  • iptables on SL7 and IPv6
 
  • OS X 10.11 "El Capitan"
Added:
>
>
  • V4 client - stricter about correctness of lcfg resources
 

1st October 2015

Revision 372015-11-05 - kenny

Line: 1 to 1
 

LCFG Deployers' Monthly Meetings 2015

The meetings are typically held on the first Thursday of each month, starting at 2.15pm in the Informatics Forum room 1.15. Notes after the meetings are added in italic to the agenda items. See MonthlyMeetings2014 and MonthlyMeetings2013 for notes from earlier meetings.

Line: 7 to 7
 
  • SL7
  • Encrypted /tmp and swap - fstab and hackparts changes coming soon
Added:
>
>
  • iptables on SL7 and IPv6
  • OS X 10.11 "El Capitan"
 

1st October 2015

Revision 362015-11-04 - squinney

Line: 1 to 1
 

LCFG Deployers' Monthly Meetings 2015

The meetings are typically held on the first Thursday of each month, starting at 2.15pm in the Informatics Forum room 1.15. Notes after the meetings are added in italic to the agenda items. See MonthlyMeetings2014 and MonthlyMeetings2013 for notes from earlier meetings.

Added:
>
>

5th November 2015

  • SL7
  • Encrypted /tmp and swap - fstab and hackparts changes coming soon
 

1st October 2015

  • Moving sssd and inifile components into the lcfg headers

Revision 352015-10-01 - squinney

Line: 1 to 1
 

LCFG Deployers' Monthly Meetings 2015

The meetings are typically held on the first Thursday of each month, starting at 2.15pm in the Informatics Forum room 1.15. Notes after the meetings are added in italic to the agenda items. See MonthlyMeetings2014 and MonthlyMeetings2013 for notes from earlier meetings.

Line: 9 to 9
 
  • SL7:
    • Networking - bonding, bridging, etc
    • lightdm and desktop selection
Added:
>
>
    • NX
 
  • Encrypted /tmp and swap
  • V4 client update
  • Annual Users Meeting - 3rd December

Revision 342015-09-30 - squinney

Line: 1 to 1
 

LCFG Deployers' Monthly Meetings 2015

The meetings are typically held on the first Thursday of each month, starting at 2.15pm in the Informatics Forum room 1.15. Notes after the meetings are added in italic to the agenda items. See MonthlyMeetings2014 and MonthlyMeetings2013 for notes from earlier meetings.

1st October 2015

Changed:
<
<
  • lcfg/options/inifile.h
>
>
  • Moving sssd and inifile components into the lcfg headers
  • SL7:
    • Networking - bonding, bridging, etc
    • lightdm and desktop selection
  • Encrypted /tmp and swap
  • V4 client update
  • Annual Users Meeting - 3rd December
 

3rd September 2015

Revision 332015-09-30 - cc

Line: 1 to 1
 

LCFG Deployers' Monthly Meetings 2015

The meetings are typically held on the first Thursday of each month, starting at 2.15pm in the Informatics Forum room 1.15. Notes after the meetings are added in italic to the agenda items. See MonthlyMeetings2014 and MonthlyMeetings2013 for notes from earlier meetings.

Added:
>
>

1st October 2015

  • lcfg/options/inifile.h
 

3rd September 2015

  • SL7 in MDP layer

Revision 322015-09-03 - squinney

Line: 1 to 1
 

LCFG Deployers' Monthly Meetings 2015

The meetings are typically held on the first Thursday of each month, starting at 2.15pm in the Informatics Forum room 1.15. Notes after the meetings are added in italic to the agenda items. See MonthlyMeetings2014 and MonthlyMeetings2013 for notes from earlier meetings.

Line: 11 to 11
 
    • Different schedule for TUV security updates?
    • How to handle Change Freezes?
  • V4 client update
Changed:
<
<
  • LCFG server - changes to XML profiles
>
>
 
  • SL65 to SL66 migration progress - date for stopping support for SL65.

6th August 2015

Revision 312015-09-03 - kenny

Line: 1 to 1
 

LCFG Deployers' Monthly Meetings 2015

The meetings are typically held on the first Thursday of each month, starting at 2.15pm in the Informatics Forum room 1.15. Notes after the meetings are added in italic to the agenda items. See MonthlyMeetings2014 and MonthlyMeetings2013 for notes from earlier meetings.

Line: 8 to 8
 
  • SL7 in MDP layer
  • Removing some RPMs from the desktop lists
  • Alternative release management strategy?
Added:
>
>
    • Different schedule for TUV security updates?
    • How to handle Change Freezes?
 
  • V4 client update
  • LCFG server - changes to XML profiles
Added:
>
>
  • SL65 to SL66 migration progress - date for stopping support for SL65.
 

6th August 2015

Revision 302015-09-02 - squinney

Line: 1 to 1
 

LCFG Deployers' Monthly Meetings 2015

The meetings are typically held on the first Thursday of each month, starting at 2.15pm in the Informatics Forum room 1.15. Notes after the meetings are added in italic to the agenda items. See MonthlyMeetings2014 and MonthlyMeetings2013 for notes from earlier meetings.

Line: 8 to 8
 
  • SL7 in MDP layer
  • Removing some RPMs from the desktop lists
  • Alternative release management strategy?
Added:
>
>
  • V4 client update
  • LCFG server - changes to XML profiles
 

6th August 2015

Revision 292015-08-27 - kenny

Line: 1 to 1
 

LCFG Deployers' Monthly Meetings 2015

The meetings are typically held on the first Thursday of each month, starting at 2.15pm in the Informatics Forum room 1.15. Notes after the meetings are added in italic to the agenda items. See MonthlyMeetings2014 and MonthlyMeetings2013 for notes from earlier meetings.

Added:
>
>

3rd September 2015

  • SL7 in MDP layer
  • Removing some RPMs from the desktop lists
  • Alternative release management strategy?
 

6th August 2015

  • SL7

Revision 282015-08-05 - squinney

Line: 1 to 1
 

LCFG Deployers' Monthly Meetings 2015

The meetings are typically held on the first Thursday of each month, starting at 2.15pm in the Informatics Forum room 1.15. Notes after the meetings are added in italic to the agenda items. See MonthlyMeetings2014 and MonthlyMeetings2013 for notes from earlier meetings.

Added:
>
>

6th August 2015

  • SL7
 

2nd July 2015

  • edinstallbase profiles (raised by ascobie)

Revision 272015-07-02 - kenny

Line: 1 to 1
 

LCFG Deployers' Monthly Meetings 2015

The meetings are typically held on the first Thursday of each month, starting at 2.15pm in the Informatics Forum room 1.15. Notes after the meetings are added in italic to the agenda items. See MonthlyMeetings2014 and MonthlyMeetings2013 for notes from earlier meetings.

Line: 9 to 9
 
  • New "sites" packages server + changes for SL6
  • SL7.1
  • SL6 default release is now 6.6
Added:
>
>
  • Access to "os" tree of Informatics RPMs
  • Holiday dates
 

4th June 2015

Revision 262015-07-01 - squinney

Line: 1 to 1
 

LCFG Deployers' Monthly Meetings 2015

The meetings are typically held on the first Thursday of each month, starting at 2.15pm in the Informatics Forum room 1.15. Notes after the meetings are added in italic to the agenda items. See MonthlyMeetings2014 and MonthlyMeetings2013 for notes from earlier meetings.

Line: 8 to 8
 
  • edinstallbase profiles (raised by ascobie)
  • New "sites" packages server + changes for SL6
  • SL7.1
Added:
>
>
  • SL6 default release is now 6.6
 

4th June 2015

Revision 252015-06-25 - squinney

Line: 1 to 1
 

LCFG Deployers' Monthly Meetings 2015

The meetings are typically held on the first Thursday of each month, starting at 2.15pm in the Informatics Forum room 1.15. Notes after the meetings are added in italic to the agenda items. See MonthlyMeetings2014 and MonthlyMeetings2013 for notes from earlier meetings.

Line: 6 to 6
 

2nd July 2015

  • edinstallbase profiles (raised by ascobie)
Added:
>
>
  • New "sites" packages server + changes for SL6
  • SL7.1
 

4th June 2015

Revision 242015-06-11 - ascobie

Line: 1 to 1
 

LCFG Deployers' Monthly Meetings 2015

The meetings are typically held on the first Thursday of each month, starting at 2.15pm in the Informatics Forum room 1.15. Notes after the meetings are added in italic to the agenda items. See MonthlyMeetings2014 and MonthlyMeetings2013 for notes from earlier meetings.

Added:
>
>

2nd July 2015

  • edinstallbase profiles (raised by ascobie)
 

4th June 2015

  • Favourite cpp convenience macros into the LCFG layer? A lcfg/options/macros.h file?

Revision 232015-06-04 - kenny

Line: 1 to 1
 

LCFG Deployers' Monthly Meetings 2015

The meetings are typically held on the first Thursday of each month, starting at 2.15pm in the Informatics Forum room 1.15. Notes after the meetings are added in italic to the agenda items. See MonthlyMeetings2014 and MonthlyMeetings2013 for notes from earlier meetings.

Line: 9 to 9
 
  • End of life date for SL 6.5.
  • New approach to embedding newlines in sources.
  • Disk wipe option in GRUB/PXE in LCFG layer?
Added:
>
>
  • Scientific Linux 7.1
  • Automat.Ed group
  • Fedora Maintainership
 

7th May 2015

Revision 222015-06-03 - kenny

Line: 1 to 1
 

LCFG Deployers' Monthly Meetings 2015

The meetings are typically held on the first Thursday of each month, starting at 2.15pm in the Informatics Forum room 1.15. Notes after the meetings are added in italic to the agenda items. See MonthlyMeetings2014 and MonthlyMeetings2013 for notes from earlier meetings.

Line: 8 to 8
 
  • Favourite cpp convenience macros into the LCFG layer? A lcfg/options/macros.h file?
  • End of life date for SL 6.5.
  • New approach to embedding newlines in sources.
Added:
>
>
  • Disk wipe option in GRUB/PXE in LCFG layer?
 

7th May 2015

Revision 212015-06-02 - kenny

Line: 1 to 1
 

LCFG Deployers' Monthly Meetings 2015

The meetings are typically held on the first Thursday of each month, starting at 2.15pm in the Informatics Forum room 1.15. Notes after the meetings are added in italic to the agenda items. See MonthlyMeetings2014 and MonthlyMeetings2013 for notes from earlier meetings.

Line: 6 to 6
 

4th June 2015

  • Favourite cpp convenience macros into the LCFG layer? A lcfg/options/macros.h file?
Added:
>
>
  • End of life date for SL 6.5.
  • New approach to embedding newlines in sources.
 

7th May 2015

Revision 202015-05-29 - kenny

Line: 1 to 1
 

LCFG Deployers' Monthly Meetings 2015

The meetings are typically held on the first Thursday of each month, starting at 2.15pm in the Informatics Forum room 1.15. Notes after the meetings are added in italic to the agenda items. See MonthlyMeetings2014 and MonthlyMeetings2013 for notes from earlier meetings.

Added:
>
>

4th June 2015

  • Favourite cpp convenience macros into the LCFG layer? A lcfg/options/macros.h file?
 

7th May 2015

  • SL6.6 minor update:

Revision 192015-05-07 - Shane_2eVoss_40ed_2eac_2euk

Line: 1 to 1
 

LCFG Deployers' Monthly Meetings 2015

The meetings are typically held on the first Thursday of each month, starting at 2.15pm in the Informatics Forum room 1.15. Notes after the meetings are added in italic to the agenda items. See MonthlyMeetings2014 and MonthlyMeetings2013 for notes from earlier meetings.

Line: 18 to 18
 
    • How to fix?
  • Leap Second - RH article
  • IS LCFG master server apache reconfiguration - Wednesday 13 May 2015
Added:
>
>
  • Could/should we be using 6.x or 6rolling
    • And 7.x 7rolling ?
 

2nd April 2015

Revision 182015-05-07 - squinney

Line: 1 to 1
 

LCFG Deployers' Monthly Meetings 2015

The meetings are typically held on the first Thursday of each month, starting at 2.15pm in the Informatics Forum room 1.15. Notes after the meetings are added in italic to the agenda items. See MonthlyMeetings2014 and MonthlyMeetings2013 for notes from earlier meetings.

7th May 2015

Changed:
<
<
  • SL6.6 minor update
>
>
  • SL6.6 minor update:
    • Sl66Changes
    • Install CD images already using SL6.6
    • All LCFG headers and package lists ready for testing in the stable release on Wednesday 13th May
    • Roll out to Informatics desktops on 10th June
    • When to make it the default for the LCFG level? (Users can always pin back to SL6.5 locally)
 
  • SL7
Added:
>
>
    • LCFG port project now finished - see final report for details.
 
  • UID/GID clashes
Added:
>
>
    • uchiwa v polkit is a particular issue
    • How to fix?
 
  • Leap Second - RH article
  • IS LCFG master server apache reconfiguration - Wednesday 13 May 2015

Revision 172015-05-06 - kenny

Line: 1 to 1
 

LCFG Deployers' Monthly Meetings 2015

The meetings are typically held on the first Thursday of each month, starting at 2.15pm in the Informatics Forum room 1.15. Notes after the meetings are added in italic to the agenda items. See MonthlyMeetings2014 and MonthlyMeetings2013 for notes from earlier meetings.

Line: 9 to 9
 
Added:
>
>
  • IS LCFG master server apache reconfiguration - Wednesday 13 May 2015
 

2nd April 2015

Revision 162015-05-05 - kenny

Line: 1 to 1
 

LCFG Deployers' Monthly Meetings 2015

The meetings are typically held on the first Thursday of each month, starting at 2.15pm in the Informatics Forum room 1.15. Notes after the meetings are added in italic to the agenda items. See MonthlyMeetings2014 and MonthlyMeetings2013 for notes from earlier meetings.

Line: 8 to 8
 
  • SL6.6 minor update
  • SL7
  • UID/GID clashes
Added:
>
>
 

2nd April 2015

Revision 152015-05-01 - squinney

Line: 1 to 1
 

LCFG Deployers' Monthly Meetings 2015

The meetings are typically held on the first Thursday of each month, starting at 2.15pm in the Informatics Forum room 1.15. Notes after the meetings are added in italic to the agenda items. See MonthlyMeetings2014 and MonthlyMeetings2013 for notes from earlier meetings.

Added:
>
>

7th May 2015

  • SL6.6 minor update
  • SL7
  • UID/GID clashes
 

2nd April 2015

  • SL7 progress

Revision 142015-04-10 - squinney

Line: 1 to 1
 

LCFG Deployers' Monthly Meetings 2015

The meetings are typically held on the first Thursday of each month, starting at 2.15pm in the Informatics Forum room 1.15. Notes after the meetings are added in italic to the agenda items. See MonthlyMeetings2014 and MonthlyMeetings2013 for notes from earlier meetings.

Line: 10 to 10
 
    • rsyslog and journald - see the EL7 blog
    • New /tmp partition to be standard or optional?
  • v4 client project restarting
Added:
>
>
  • fstab component support for encrypted partitions, need to avoid having the entries appear in /etc/fstab - bug#862
  • File component - we have never written down a list of desirable improvements and new features. We do have Faye's talk on the xattr component from the Users Day in 2011 as a starting point though. Stephen has created a page - FileComponentIdeas.
 

5th March 2015

Revision 132015-04-02 - squinney

Line: 1 to 1
 

LCFG Deployers' Monthly Meetings 2015

The meetings are typically held on the first Thursday of each month, starting at 2.15pm in the Informatics Forum room 1.15. Notes after the meetings are added in italic to the agenda items. See MonthlyMeetings2014 and MonthlyMeetings2013 for notes from earlier meetings.

Line: 7 to 7
 
  • SL7 progress
Added:
>
>
 
  • New /tmp partition to be standard or optional?
Added:
>
>
  • v4 client project restarting
 

5th March 2015

Revision 122015-04-01 - squinney

Line: 1 to 1
 

LCFG Deployers' Monthly Meetings 2015

The meetings are typically held on the first Thursday of each month, starting at 2.15pm in the Informatics Forum room 1.15. Notes after the meetings are added in italic to the agenda items. See MonthlyMeetings2014 and MonthlyMeetings2013 for notes from earlier meetings.

Line: 6 to 6
 

2nd April 2015

  • SL7 progress
Added:
>
>
 
  • New /tmp partition to be standard or optional?

5th March 2015

Revision 112015-03-31 - squinney

Line: 1 to 1
 

LCFG Deployers' Monthly Meetings 2015

The meetings are typically held on the first Thursday of each month, starting at 2.15pm in the Informatics Forum room 1.15. Notes after the meetings are added in italic to the agenda items. See MonthlyMeetings2014 and MonthlyMeetings2013 for notes from earlier meetings.

Changed:
<
<

2nd March 2015

>
>

2nd April 2015

 
  • SL7 progress
  • New /tmp partition to be standard or optional?

Revision 102015-03-31 - squinney

Line: 1 to 1
 

LCFG Deployers' Monthly Meetings 2015

The meetings are typically held on the first Thursday of each month, starting at 2.15pm in the Informatics Forum room 1.15. Notes after the meetings are added in italic to the agenda items. See MonthlyMeetings2014 and MonthlyMeetings2013 for notes from earlier meetings.

Added:
>
>

2nd March 2015

  • SL7 progress
  • New /tmp partition to be standard or optional?
 

5th March 2015

  • WARNING: skb_warn_bad_offload - problem with kit with e1000e interfaces

Revision 92015-03-05 - squinney

Line: 1 to 1
 

LCFG Deployers' Monthly Meetings 2015

The meetings are typically held on the first Thursday of each month, starting at 2.15pm in the Informatics Forum room 1.15. Notes after the meetings are added in italic to the agenda items. See MonthlyMeetings2014 and MonthlyMeetings2013 for notes from earlier meetings.

5th March 2015

Deleted:
<
<
  • SL7 progress
 
  • WARNING: skb_warn_bad_offload - problem with kit with e1000e interfaces
Added:
>
>
  • SL7 progress
 
Added:
>
>
    • systemd internet-online.target
    • Changes to default partition layout for EL7?
 

5th February 2015

Revision 82015-03-05 - squinney

Line: 1 to 1
 

LCFG Deployers' Monthly Meetings 2015

The meetings are typically held on the first Thursday of each month, starting at 2.15pm in the Informatics Forum room 1.15. Notes after the meetings are added in italic to the agenda items. See MonthlyMeetings2014 and MonthlyMeetings2013 for notes from earlier meetings.

Line: 7 to 7
 
  • SL7 progress
  • WARNING: skb_warn_bad_offload - problem with kit with e1000e interfaces
Changed:
<
<
  • ngeneric Service improvements - single implementation in LCFG::Utils::Service module, lcfg-service script
>
>
 

5th February 2015

Revision 72015-03-04 - squinney

Line: 1 to 1
 

LCFG Deployers' Monthly Meetings 2015

The meetings are typically held on the first Thursday of each month, starting at 2.15pm in the Informatics Forum room 1.15. Notes after the meetings are added in italic to the agenda items. See MonthlyMeetings2014 and MonthlyMeetings2013 for notes from earlier meetings.

Line: 7 to 7
 
  • SL7 progress
  • WARNING: skb_warn_bad_offload - problem with kit with e1000e interfaces
Added:
>
>
  • ngeneric Service improvements - single implementation in LCFG::Utils::Service module, lcfg-service script
 

5th February 2015

Revision 62015-03-03 - ascobie

Line: 1 to 1
 

LCFG Deployers' Monthly Meetings 2015

The meetings are typically held on the first Thursday of each month, starting at 2.15pm in the Informatics Forum room 1.15. Notes after the meetings are added in italic to the agenda items. See MonthlyMeetings2014 and MonthlyMeetings2013 for notes from earlier meetings.

Added:
>
>

5th March 2015

  • SL7 progress
  • WARNING: skb_warn_bad_offload - problem with kit with e1000e interfaces
 

5th February 2015

  • SL7 progress

Revision 52015-02-03 - squinney

Line: 1 to 1
 

LCFG Deployers' Monthly Meetings 2015

The meetings are typically held on the first Thursday of each month, starting at 2.15pm in the Informatics Forum room 1.15. Notes after the meetings are added in italic to the agenda items. See MonthlyMeetings2014 and MonthlyMeetings2013 for notes from earlier meetings.

Line: 7 to 7
 
  • SL7 progress
  • LCFG::Component environment initialisation system - EnvInit
Added:
>
>
  • SysInfo improvements - lcfg-sysinfo script and "features"
 

8th January 2015

Revision 42015-01-08 - squinney

Line: 1 to 1
 

LCFG Deployers' Monthly Meetings 2015

The meetings are typically held on the first Thursday of each month, starting at 2.15pm in the Informatics Forum room 1.15. Notes after the meetings are added in italic to the agenda items. See MonthlyMeetings2014 and MonthlyMeetings2013 for notes from earlier meetings.

5th February 2015

Added:
>
>
  • SL7 progress
  • LCFG::Component environment initialisation system - EnvInit
 

8th January 2015

Changed:
<
<
Happy New Year!
>
>
Happy New Year! No meeting this month.
 
Deleted:
<
<
  • SL7 progress
  • LCFG::Component environment initialisation system - EnvInit
  -- Main.squinney - 2015-01-05

Revision 32015-01-08 - kenny

Line: 1 to 1
 

LCFG Deployers' Monthly Meetings 2015

The meetings are typically held on the first Thursday of each month, starting at 2.15pm in the Informatics Forum room 1.15. Notes after the meetings are added in italic to the agenda items. See MonthlyMeetings2014 and MonthlyMeetings2013 for notes from earlier meetings.

5th February 2015

Changed:
<
<
  • SL7 progress
  • LCFG::Component environment initialisation system - EnvInit
>
>

8th January 2015

 
Changed:
<
<

1st January 2015

>
>
Happy New Year!
 
Changed:
<
<
No meeting. Happy New Year!
>
>
  • SL7 progress
  • LCFG::Component environment initialisation system - EnvInit
  -- Main.squinney - 2015-01-05

Revision 22015-01-05 - squinney

Line: 1 to 1
 

LCFG Deployers' Monthly Meetings 2015

The meetings are typically held on the first Thursday of each month, starting at 2.15pm in the Informatics Forum room 1.15. Notes after the meetings are added in italic to the agenda items. See MonthlyMeetings2014 and MonthlyMeetings2013 for notes from earlier meetings.

5th February 2015

Added:
>
>
  • SL7 progress
  • LCFG::Component environment initialisation system - EnvInit
 

1st January 2015

No meeting. Happy New Year!

Revision 12015-01-05 - squinney

Line: 1 to 1
Added:
>
>

LCFG Deployers' Monthly Meetings 2015

The meetings are typically held on the first Thursday of each month, starting at 2.15pm in the Informatics Forum room 1.15. Notes after the meetings are added in italic to the agenda items. See MonthlyMeetings2014 and MonthlyMeetings2013 for notes from earlier meetings.

5th February 2015

1st January 2015

No meeting. Happy New Year!

-- Main.squinney - 2015-01-05

 
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platform Powered by PerlCopyright © 2008-2021 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback